Always clean car magnet and the surface you are going to apply it to. A clean vehicle will prevent your magnet from slipping off your vehicle at high speeds. Wipe dry before applying. Car magnets can become stiff in cold conditions and may not properly your vehicles panels. Use caution when using your magnets in these conditions.
- For maximum magnetic adhesion, please allow magnets to adjust to room temperature before applying to a metal surface.
- Attach your magnet to a smooth metal surface that is flat as possible. Be sure the entire magnet is flat against the surface with no air pockets.
- If you position your magnet incorrectly, remove it and reattach. Do not pull the magnet across the surface as it could stretch and damage the magnet.
- Do not attach your auto magnet to a ridge, trim or rust spot that would prevent the magnet from laying flat.
Removing & Cleaning:
- When removing your magnetic car magnet, be careful not to bend or crease the corners of your magnet.
- Remove your car magnets periodically to check that they are still securely fastened and to clean if necessary.
- Avoid applying your auto magnets to horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight, such as car hoods.
- You can clean the surface of your magnet with a wet paper towel. Products like Windex can help with small smudges or stains.
- Make sure to completely dry your magnet after cleaning.
- Keep your vehicle magnets in a clean, dry place when not in use.
- Store your car magnets by stacking them on a flat surface.
- Do not stack vehicle magnets with the magnetic sides touching each other.
- Do not store heavy objects on top of or against your magnets.